Brief Course Description:
In this course, students will learn to use devices to firm and tighten the skin. They will also learn the use of RF technology to provide quality service for clients in terms of facial and body contouring.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Perform an aesthetic body assessment
- Distinguish between cold body sculpting, radiofrequency, cavitation, and lipo-laser
- Describe and evaluate the techniques used to reduce fat cells
- Perform client consultation and selection
- Master safety and discussion of possible complications
- Apply theoretical knowledge to practical treatment measures
- Perform practical training with Cold Body Sculpting, RF, Cavitation, and Lipo Laser
- Minimum Age: All applicants must have completed grade 12 or be a minimum of 19 years of age.
- A copy of photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport or BCID) is required to prove identity.
- Membership: All applicants must complete an application form and pay the application fee before processing.
- All International students must obtain a valid education work permit through Citizenship and Immigration Canada. A copy of the approved work permit must be submitted to the school.
- BC Medical Spa requests an interview with each applicant. Applicants who cannot attend a personal interview must set up a phone or video call interview.
- All domestic students must present proof of grade 10 English. International students must show English comprehension by meeting an IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC overall score of at least 5.5 or higher.
- An interview with the SEA may be used to assess the applicant’s English to waive the above requirements.
“This program does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, PTIB did not review this program”. www.privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca