The Master of Cosmetic Aesthetics Diploma allows students to be trained and certified in every course we offer, including numerous skin care, laser, and cosmetic beauty courses. By allowing students to enroll in a vast amount of technology and techniques, they will leave our program with the skills and tools needed to be independently successful in the cosmetic aesthetic industry by running their own business or securing a cosmetic spa or clinic position.
The following courses are included: Aesthetic Dermatology, Controlled Exfoliation & Chemical Peeling, Microdermabrasion & Skin Care, Microneedling, Radio Frequency, Cavitation, Lipo-Laser, Laser IPL, Diode, ND-YAG, C02 Fractional, Tixel Nano, Dermaplaning, Eyelash Extensions, Microblading, Ombre, Powder, & Shading Brows, Cold Body Sculpting, Slim Beauty, Plasma Pen, HIFU, and Carboxy Therapy.
Upon completion of this program, the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Distinguish between facial rejuvenation concepts
- Discuss and perform skin and laser procedures
- Distinguish between IPL, Diode, ND-YAG, and Teeth Whitening lasers
- Perform microblading, ombre, powder & shading brows, and dermaplaning on live models
- Perform eyelash extension procedure on live models
- Evaluate and discuss the common skin disorders
- Understand and perform sanitation and disinfectant procedures
- Evaluate and apply equipment testing and maintenance
- Distinguish between different facial and body treatments
- Evaluate and apply client consultation and patient observation
- Understand and perform after-care procedures
- BC Medical Spa nor the student applicant may waive the admission requirements.
- Minimum Age: All applicants must have completed grade 12 or be a minimum of 19 years of age.
- A copy of photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport or BCID) is required to prove identity.
- All applicants must complete a student enrolment contract before their application is processed.
- All International students must obtain a valid education study permit through Citizenship and Immigration Canada. International students must submit a copy of the approved permit to the school.
The Master of Cosmetic Aesthetics Diploma was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training. www.privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca